The following forms must be completed and/or information provided to enroll your child:
- Child Enrollment Form
- Child Identification Card
- Immunization and Physical Records
- Food Program and Meal Application
- Screening and Assessment Permission
- Signed Kids Rainbow Learning Center Contract
- Medical Information and Allergies
- Transportation Forms (as needed)
Physical and immunization records need to be received no later than 7 days after the first day of enrollment. Records need to be up to date and updated when new immunizations are administered. Emergency information must be updates as soon as any changes are made. We must always be able to contact you or someone from that can care for your child.
** If a court order is imposed restricting someone from seeing the child a copy is needed for the child’s file.**
A registration fee of $50.00 per child is non-refundable and due upon registration and thereafter yearly on August 31st.
||Full Time (weekly)
||Part Time (weekly)
|Four and Five
- These fees will be charged weekly; no reductions in tuition will be made for absences or holidays.
- Tuition fee included three meals (Breakfast/Lunch/PM snack)
- Tuition credit may be given at the discretion of the Director for prolonged, documented illnesses/hospitalizations
- Credit may also be given for one week of vacation with advanced notice
- There will be a 10% discount off the tuition rate for the oldest child if two or more siblings are enrolled at the same time
** Tuition must be paid in advance on Monday the week of. Advanced tuition payment is accepted biweekly and/or monthly. **
A late fee of $10.00 will be charged and must be paid in full by the next Monday in order for the child to remain enrolled.
If you are late in picking up your child after the agreed upon time in your contract a fee of $5 will be added for every 15 minutes.
There will be a fee of $20.00 charged for any returned checks. At the second incident checks will no longer be accepted.
For a complete guide on student admission and enrollment, please download our Parent Handbook:
Click Here to download Parent Handbook ›